"Deliver my feelings of love to all! HanasakiTsubomi997!"
Subete no ai no watashi no kimochi o o todoke! HanasakiTsubomi997!
- Age: 14
- Birthplace: The Garden of Rainbows. Duh!
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Grade: 8
- Star Sign: Libra
- Gem: Opal
- Favourite Colour: Pink and yellow. Can't choose!
- BFF: Everyone, of course (assuming they like me)!
- Biggest Fear: Losing those I love.
- Pet Peeve: I'm not very good at going to sleep at nights, but I just can't seem to wake up in the mornings!
- Favourite Anime Shows: Pretty Cure, Mermaid Melody, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Aikatsu! (including Aikatsu! Stars).
- Dream: To become an author.
- Favourite Pretty Cure: Misumi Nagisa. She's such a badass Cure!
- Favourite Movie: Vampire Academy
- Favourite Song: Bad Boy by Cascade
- Favourite Singers/Bands: Katy Perry, Evanescence and Cascada
I am known as Cecelia in the real world and I am a female. I was born on 13 October and I am currently 14 years old. I am living in the beautiful paradise of the Garden of Rainbows. My favourite food is chocolate-chip cookies and a weird thing is, I happen to be addicted to tomato sauce (can't help it!). My least favourite food is vegetables. I just won't eat them! I also love chicken and fish, and also, a Vegemite, butter and cheese sandwich (hey, I'm Aussie. What did you expect?)! My hobbies are singing, reading and writing anything and drawing. I idolise the Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai, because she was the one to teach me to stand up for human rights, and now, one of my biggest dreams to be like her - promoting world peace. I think it's time that I revealed my true personality. I'm no party girl, I only say that so I could get a few more friends around here. I'm actually a very lonely girl, and I'm one of the best students in my grade. I also have a fearsome temper, and although it takes a lot to make me mad, just run away if I do. I don't have many friends, and whenever I'm at school, I'm known as the shy nerd who prefers her own company. I don't really talk much, and I can be pretty awkward. But I can be an evil mastermind at times, trust me on that one. Still, I hope you guys can forgive me for lying about my personality, I guess I'm just desperate for some friends. But don't think I wrote this in need of some sympathy and that I'm just trying to get attention.
This is a list of all my favourite (Top 5) Pretty Cures, and why I like them.
- Misumi Nagisa / Cure Black - Nagisa-sama seems so funny, and as usual, I like the sporty Cures. I don't know why, I just do. Nagisa seems to be a lot like me, but the only difference is that she is sporty, and I'm just better at studies. She and her crush, Fujimura Shougo, seem like the perfect couple to me. That's why I decided to create a fan series about her future daughter. She's a badass Cure, especially when she's mad. She's also my favourite Pretty Cure!
- Hanasaki Tsubomi / Cure Blossom - I don't really like traditions, and Tsubomi-sama is NOT a traditional leader! She is so cute and shy, and good at studies. I was heartbroken when I found out that she didn't get a stronger form in the official HeartCatch Pretty Cure! movie. She started out as weak, but grew to be super strong. I also liked it when she wasn't the only member of her family to be a Pretty Cure.
- Yumehara Nozomi / Cure Dream - I don't understand why Nozomi-sama was unpopular at her school. Nozomi has won my heart and she's just so adorable! I love her and she seems so awesome. I also love how she's energetic and cheerful, and she and Coco seem like the perfect match. Literally. You go, girl! You rule!
- Hino Akane / Cure Sunny - Somebody ring the fire department 'cause this girl is HOT!! Akane-sama is just one of the coolest Cures in town, and she's such an amazing singer! She's a comedian, and is sporty, and so cool! I sing along to her song, Only One-derful!, all the time, and thankfully, my voice matches with hers. I hope I'll be able to see more of her.
- Natsuki Rin / Cure Rouge - Admit it. You think Rin-sama is awesome. I love her character songs, and she seems to be a lot like me at times, especially when we both become hopping mad. Despite her mature personality, I personally think she's cute when she gets scared by one of Komachi's ghost stories. Her little crush on Mucardia was also kinda cute.
Even Pretty Cure fans like me have Cures that they hate. This is a list of those Cures and why I hate them.
- Yukishiro Honoka / Cure White - I've just finished watching Futari wa Pretty Cure and its sequel, but I've absolutely HATED how Honoka appears to be a goody two-shoes. I'd rather the heroine who will break the rules once in a while. I've also hated how Honoka will steal Nagisa-sama's moment occasionally. Since Nagisa-sama was the leader, she should get more attention!
- Aida Mana / Cure Heart - I hate how the series revolves around Mana, and she STILL gets all the attention during an episode that focuses on someone else. Mana is a Mary Sue - she's so perfect, it's annoying. She doesn't learn or grow from being a Pretty Cure, and is the only one who gets to go and fight the final boss while the other Cures just watch her. Personally, I don't think anyone likes her.
- Omori Yuko / Cure Honey - If she likes rice so much, she could've called herself Cure Rice! But why does she speak so much about food? I mean, I like food too (I have a big appetite). What's wrong with her, though? And plus, I don't really like her first character song all that much. I like her second song WAY better.
- Kujou Hikari / Shiny Luminous - Shiny Luminous has been included in my fan series, Futari Wa Pretty Cure Sky Jewel, but she just seems so useless in Max Heart! She is cute, but sorry Luminous, but at least be more useful next time. I honestly don't get why she's the Queen's life. I think the Queen was MUCH more useful than Hikari herself.
- Mimino Kurumi / Milky Rose - What kind of a heroine is rude to the leader? Oh, that's right, Kurumi is. So what if you argue with Nozomi a lot of the time, just make up and you'll become friends, 'kay? Besides, she shouldn't be the strongest Cure. I am not very impressed with that.